CNC Molds N Stuff is the Premier Custom Mold Maker for The Small Tackle Makers of the World

CNC Molds N Stuff is who makes the page possible. Dedicated to getting custom molds done quicker. Adding unique original off the shelf designs as well. CNC Molds N Stuff - Makes This Website Possible
Have a new idea for a swimbait?  Figured out the perfect new jig design?
Want to design a whole line of molds for your new bait company? 
CNC Molds N Stuff
can help.  How about other things?  That why it says N STUFF.

Author Topic: Please Don't Blacken Thanksgiving  (Read 1527 times)

Bob La Londe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Please Don't Blacken Thanksgiving
« on: November 26, 2015, 10:49:31 AM »
Please Don't Blacken Thanksgiving

I know everybody wants a deal, but please lets not take a day of thanks for those things we have and hold dear like friends and family and turn it into just another commercial day. While I personally would rather hang with friends and family on thanksgiving day there is another reason to save the sales madness for Black Friday. There are already plenty of people on the roads on Thanksgiving day and Thanksgiving evening. By having sales starting on the holiday it increases traffic. Worse because many people eat a lot and drink on the holiday there will be more people on the road who may be impaired or sleepy from all the food they ate. The sales will entice some people out on the road whose better judgement would ordinarily keep them off the road. I am sure some people will be judgmental about them, but the FACT is that they will be out there on a day they ordinarily wouldn't be.

I am not trying to tell anybody what they should or should not do, but in our household we have decided not to shop sales Thanksgiving day. In addition we won't be going to any Black Fridays sales at stores who advertised Black Friday sales on Thursday. In fact we are preferentially setting aside only ads for those stores who advertised they were closed on Thanksgiving day.

I would note: That we do appreciate those grocery stores who are open for the first half of the day for all of us who may have forgotten something to complete our Thanksgiving day feast. We just hope they close early enough to allow their employees to spend Thanksgiving at home with their families as well.

Here is hoping you have much to be thankful for in your life and the wisdom to see it.

Bob La Londe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Please Don't Blacken Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 08:54:25 PM »
This message is as good this year as it was last. 

senkosam

• View Profile
Re: Please Don't Blacken Thanksgiving
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 01:03:55 AM »
Easier and safer to shop on line for Black Friday sales.