+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

MF Update

Started by CNC Molds N Stuff, Jun 04, 2024, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CNC Molds N Stuff

Had a chat with Jeff a little while ago.  He's getting more and more colorants ready to go.  Maybe have some glitters inventoried and setup to ship soon.  Still going to be a little while before he gets plastic flowing again. 

CNC Molds N Stuff

Okay... this is the plan according to Jeff (ten minutes ago). 

As time allows bring all the regular colors back online.  Many already are.  He may discontinue some of the colors that are very expensive to produce. 

Bring back most of the glitters as time allows. 

Bring back some of the soft plastics, but its going to be a while yet.  Probably just a couple formulas that can be adjust easily with softner or hardner in the Easy Stretch line. 

Managing the property at the new location has turned out to be a lot more work than initially expected, but he sounds a lot happier in his current situation than he was before. 

UPDATE POSTED June 15th 2024

CNC Molds N Stuff

I don't know when or if MF will be making plastic again.  I hope they get back to it someday, but I am exploring all my options. 

Flat Baits

Haven't heard a word about MF except one of my buddies claimed they aren't even getting colorant shipped out now. 

I just checked their website and there is a lot of obviously broken listings.  55 gallon drum adds to the cart for $50.  Obviously not.  Colorant adds to cart at $0.00.  Also, obviously not. 

Flat Baits

MF Update Again Again.jpg

Blind Squirrel

I bought a lot of stuff from him because Bob reccomended him, but no more.  He used to be good.  Stuff shipped quick and the product was always as expected, but he seems to have had a melt down.  I couldn't order anything I needed for a while.  I called a couple times and finally got ahold of him and he proceeded to just for no apparant reasons tear into me.  In fact he tore into a lot of people for no good reaosn.  It was like he was having a raging temper tantrum.  I hope he gets over whatever is wrong with him, but I'm not going to buy anything else from him any time soon.  Honestly I wish him well.  Obviously something is wrong, but I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting any orders fulfilled in the forseeable future. 

CNC Molds N Stuff

He guys.  Let this be your warning.  You can update that somebody isn't shipping or other practical useful information, but no trash talk.  Even if you think its deserved.