CNC Molds N Stuff is the Premier Custom Mold Maker for The Small Tackle Makers of the World

CNC Molds N Stuff is who makes the page possible. Dedicated to getting custom molds done quicker. Adding unique original off the shelf designs as well. CNC Molds N Stuff - Makes This Website Possible
Have a new idea for a swimbait?  Figured out the perfect new jig design?
Want to design a whole line of molds for your new bait company? 
CNC Molds N Stuff
can help.  How about other things?  That why it says N STUFF.

* Social Login

Author Topic: Air Brush Selection  (Read 378 times)

Bob La Londe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Air Brush Selection
« on: January 18, 2018, 08:44:56 AM »
This is one of the best and most detailed reads I have found on selecting an airbrush.  Spelling not withstanding.  LOL. 

Quote from: INTRODUCTION
The Compleat Cheapskate's Guide to Getting Started in Airbrushing , v. 1.0
WARNING: This post is going to be long, and will deal entirely with the subject of airbrushing - specifically, buying what you need to get started.  If you have no interest in such matters, go ahead and click the next item in your blogroll now - I won't be offended.

As I mentioned a little while ago, I've been making a concerted effort to make better use of my airbrushes.  At the same time, I've been giving several friends advice regarding airbrush purchases, and I realized that some type of FAQ was in order.  I've decided to put this up as one big post, so people can print it out/bookmark it/download it and go through it later, at their convenience.

To read the whole blog post on airbrushing please visit the author's (Paul Roethele) blog here:  http://theleadheadblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/compleat-cheapskates-guide-to-getting.html