CNC Molds N Stuff is the Premier Custom Mold Maker for The Small Tackle Makers of the World

CNC Molds N Stuff is who makes the page possible. Dedicated to getting custom molds done quicker. Adding unique original off the shelf designs as well. CNC Molds N Stuff - Makes This Website Possible
Have a new idea for a swimbait?  Figured out the perfect new jig design?
Want to design a whole line of molds for your new bait company? 
CNC Molds N Stuff
can help.  How about other things?  That why it says N STUFF.
ORDER YOURS TODAY
Wear it proudly to your next tournament.
Embroidered  Logo Cap   ==>

Custom embroidered CNC Molds N Stuff logo truckers cap.

* Social Login

Author Topic: What Did You Do Today ???  (Read 379 times)

Bob La Londe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What Did You Do Today ???
« on: July 01, 2018, 08:04:59 AM »
Yesterday I welded some casters onto a small mill stand so I could move it OUT of my machine room.  Its just getting to crowded in there.  All I have been using that machine for lately is engraving my trademark onto parts anyway.  It gets used for 5 minutes and shut down usually.  I don't expect it will cook the computer out on the shop floor to run for ten minutes.  Power up on it is pretty automatic.  Shut down takes three steps and about 1 minute.  I'm trying to get the new mill setup, and then I'll start building a new CNC router to take over all my engraving work if I can get a good process figured out to dry or nearly dry engrave aluminum fast.  Sadly the new mill has an air leak somewhere on the tool changer or power draw bar.  Its in the air lines and fittings setup by the factory.  Non of my connections are leaking.  Sigh!  Today I'll sweep up where the one mill was, move two others over, and turn the new one so there is more room to work.