+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

I WILL TAKE YOU FISHING (or you can take me fishing) Yuma, Az

Started by CNC Molds N Stuff, Sep 03, 2024, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CNC Molds N Stuff

I know my way around the Yuma area fishing resources.  If you are cool about it I'll be glad to take you fishing. 

Let me know when you want to go. 

No, I will not call you when I am going. 

I prefer mid-week afternoons, but if I know when you want to go ahead of time I can often plan around that.  I am self employed.  While it means I work more hours than most people it also means I can often pick my time off. 

I do not guide.  I do not accept money to take you fishing or to go fishing with you.  If you want to pitch in for gas or buy lunch great, but I do not accept payment for going fishing. 

Let me be clear.  If we go we are going fishing.  Not pre-fishing for some tournament you have coming up. 

I definitely do not guide from the backseat either.  If you invite me to go fishing with you its to go fishing.  If you pull off when I point out a potential good spot or leave an area when we find fish you can put me back on the dock right then.  I don't think I am being a jerk by saying that.  I've had those experiences. 

I just want to go fishing.  I hope you want to go fishing too.  Drop me a private message here if you want to go.