+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi Everbody

Started by Flat Baits, Sep 12, 2024, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flat Baits

Looks like 2 or 3 ppeople max read this forum.  Hi to all three of you.  LOL. 

I got the nickname Flat Baits because of something Bob (CNC MOLDS N STUFF) said on another forum once.  He said you could just pour plastisol in a bread pan or cookie sheet, cut it in strips and catch fish with them, so I did.  I caught fish with it that way.  Worked great actually.  I'm not sure its the best bait every day, but one day I slayed my buddy 3 to 1 bassing with my strips, and he started calling me Flat Baits.  I've caught sunfish, bass, and walleye with cariations on this idea.  I guess sunfish really don't count, but they weren't the usually tiny ones you can catch on a bare hook. 

Blind Squirrel

Welcome to the forums.  The best 3 person tackle making forum on the Internet.  LOL.  "Other forum."  LOL.  I bet I know which one and I bet you know why its not a good idea to name them on this one.  Yeah, they used to be good, but they had a moderator with a stick __ ___ ___, and I just left.  Lot of good people there, but its not worth it for the guy with the splinters in his _______. 

You might not know, but this is actually the second interation of this one.  Bob set it up once before, and then shut it down sending people to that "other forum" instead. 

I hope you hang around and share some stuff with us. 

CNC Molds N Stuff

Welcome to the best little (I mean really little) forum on the Internet. 

Forums are mostly dead, but it makes a handy place to blog a few things related to tackle making.  I see a lot of views, but most not much in the way of participation.